Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I think the phone calls for that crap have stopped at last

I haven't received any more phone calls for the crap mom left behind for
the past week or so after sending out the drop dead letter to the last
bunch of creeps trying to collect on what she owed. And as I've read, we
are not responsible for her debts she left and we do not have to pay
them. We are not obligated to do so. It is kind of fitting that I would
discover so much of her business after it was necessary to do so and in
spite of everything she had to go through that she would leave a debt
she was obviously planning to pay at some point.

She had no estate, as we the "heirs at law" will not get anything as she
was insolvent. Any creditors left will have to write off the bad debt.


I hope I can get counseling soon for my depression. I don't think it's
normal to wake up crying because I miss my mom. There are still things
that set me off and I sob. I miss having someone else around here to
talk to. I called the one doctor's office and got no response that they
said they would get back to me. I guess the answer was no.

My younger sister isn't exactly treating me right. I haven't been able
to get my nieces out here to watch Ponyo like mom was hoping to do.

No comments: