This is not the best thing she could possibly consider. There are no
jobs here while she has a job now where she is. She needs to be told not
to do this. There are things I can do to add to the discouage part of
this. She better not come back at all. It will end in tragedy.
She doesn't respect others. She doesn't respect my space. I have the
right to lock up my space and the right to not have her in it. If the
worst happens, I will need friends and supporters more than ever to
stand up to her to tell her to GTFO.
DO NOT COME HOME. I DON'T WANT YOU HERE AND I DON'T NEED THE BULL SHIT
YOU WILL PULL IF YOU ARE HERE. WE ARE SICK OF YOU. NOW IS NOT THE RIGHT
TIME, NOR WILL IT EVER BE.
YOU HEARD ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment