Had trouble falling asleep last night and then realize I had forgotten a few things. That always happens. I thought I had included a needle and thread for emergencies that require a needle and thread. And then there's the paper cutter I forgot. I really should have brought one of my MP3 players. Instead I used the cell phone with a plug in handset and listened to the FM radio. One thing I didn't know about FM radio signals is that they embed some amount of digital text in the signal. I found at least 7 radio stations receivable in the area that ID themselves or also include song title and artist name. I guess some high end car radio receivers can display this data, but this is the first time I saw it, even on a cell phone.
I'll keep looking for the needle and thread. I know where my money is. ^_^
I guess for all the things people remember to pack, there's a few items they always forget.
And then there was the disability check that didn't arrive when it should have. It better be here today dammit. Not a good sign for the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment