Thursday, June 12, 2008

Colossalcon Cooking Show in Post Production

In a bout of compromises, as I have yet to get to an anime convention in
the US that allows for actual cooking at a Japanese Cooking panel, a
friend and I did the production shooting for a "virtual" panel as a
video, a show about an hour long, 2 days ago. Yesterday I did the rough
edit down to around an hour or less, with room for commercials.
Commercials I culled from a bunch of off-air Japanese TV videotapes I've
managed to collect. Video that my Maggie DVD recorder restored to
viewing near-perfection. I retrieved a couple Marumiya Sailor Moon
commercials, Magic Knight Rayearth toy commercials, some Kaitou Saint
Tail toy commercials, a few Akazukin Chacha toy commercials. And an
assortment of Japanese food commercials which I find most entertaining.
I want to try some of the stuff they advertise! Plus a commercial for
Shabon American style coin laundry - complete with bunnygirls. ^_^

The ending credits feature the ending theme and animation from Tokyo Mew
Mew, a reasonably good quality clean no-credit version found on Youtube.

I handed off the copy of the raw video to be massaged off to a friend of
ours who's got the software to do the job. ^_^

I was pleasantly suprised by my friend's videography of what we were
doing. Really nice shots and very little of me.

No comments: