Friday, February 06, 2026

Product ideas for Palmer's

After eating some of the chocolates from the latest bag of stuff I bought at the store from Palmer's chocolates, I thought it would be more fun if the bag had more chaos.

As the bag comes, there are 4 different versions of the heart shaped chocolate. And the version you get is the same in each wrapper. If you grab the Gold wrapper chocolates, they're all the same. But what if you had 50 or 60 different wrappers & the one you grabbed was not what you were expecting? eh? Sound good? You hate the white chocolate ones but you can't just avoid picking the neon pink wrapped candies. It's just fricken random! Maybe a green one, next a puce colored one! 4 flavors, all wrapped differently.

Another idea came from during Christmas when I bought a little mesh sack of chocolates obviously meant as a stocking stuffer. Missed opportunity by not having nuts in some of the candies. Almonds, Walnuts, peanuts, etc. I also have the perfect name for this. It's absolutely brilliant.

 

 


 

No comments: