Friday, June 13, 2025

Well, the Mash Kyrielight Circus Version kit isn't happening...

Hopefully good news!

Finally logged into my e2046 account after a long time to see what was up with the Mash Kyrielight Circus Version kit I had accidentally pre-ordered TWICE. Only to find out after 6 years of waiting any orders for it have finally been cancelled as of May 24th 2025. Which means now they were holding a "Cash Coupon" of $67.50 of MY money for 6 years. I tried to get half of that refunded early on but they're like "oh no, we'll hold it here & you can use it on things.. "

But with this development & me contacting them it hopefully looks like they're willing & going to return my money via PayPal!! I haven't been excited for any other kit since then & I held out hope it would get made. Plus it's been awhile since I made a kit & I've still got 3 sitting here unmade. I explained I live where space is limited & I have to watch what I bring in. Gave them my PayPal email & thanked them & looking forward to blah blah blah.

$67.50 is not chump change. I wonder if I can get that transferred back onto my card as a payment. I dunno.

No comments: