Seriously sad because my favorite Vtuber streamer Maika Mallow suddenly dropped an announcement Saturday night she would be graduating from streaming & would explain things this Friday at 8 p.m. & she says it would be her last.
I really hope she auditioned or got scouted by an agency or something & she has to put this one "to bed" as the saying goes. She mentioned a Voice Reveal & I'm like what? I heard her on Ayuki's stream a few times when they rented rooms in the same house (Ayuki also streams). Because her voice & sweetness deserves more of an audience & I hope she will continue to find it.
I really hope it's not health related as she has Epilepsy & about a month ago (she's had things happen only a few times during a stream) she started a stream while playing Stray (which sadly she hasn't finished) & for about an hour she had to wait out a slight seizure to pass. It affected her concentration while reading chat comments but the fog cleared & she finished the stream just fine.
I discovered her & her friend Nyana 2 years ago during their Henya Debut watchalong on May 13, 2023. She was the only YouTube streamer covering the event so Fate seemed to have made it happen. Since then I watched her sub 1K subscriber count grow to monetization & now has over 4K on YouTube & her Twitch has at least 1,000 there, along with paid memberships both places. When she hit 1,000 on YouTube, I suggested she write a song - and finding copyright free music on YouTube, she did just that. It's become a fan favorite. I don't think I missed many streams. She became a part of my routine. Even when she moved back home & eventually started fewer daily streams.
I guess on Friday I'll find out what's been troubling her. I wish I had found her sooner but then would it hurt more now? I hope she's going to be with an agency. & then she'd return.

No comments:
Post a Comment