Sunday, January 19, 2025

1st post for 2025

I'm glad I got out yesterday & did stuff while temperatures were above freezing which made it tolerable to do so. Officially placed the Previews order for 4 books & then got Groceries at Walfart so I could use the measely $25 United food card...


Eggs were decimated. This is what you get for not vaccinating chickens for the flu.

 

Also the cheap canned Boyardee pasta was nearly sold out... I watched a Vtuber from Poland try a taste test of Boyardee products & she was not impressed... & in fact sickened from the flavor... Oh my. I bought 3 sample products to check if my tastes have changed & even got my favorite Beefaroni.

Also found Hawaiian Punch changed the PiƱa Colada White Water Wave name to Coconut Wave? Ummm this isn't a change anyone asked for or needed made. SO WHY?

General Mills seems to be doing Old Throwback cereals & they dug out from 1961! the designs for Twinkles cereal. This reminds me of Remilia Nephys' favorite Honey Stars which I had been trying to get but haven't found anything cheap enough to consider. And in the Markdown shelf I got a $2.50 box of Extra. Extra what? I don't know.

The Cat Sand shelf was also nearly empty!!! WHAT THE HELL. So I had to settle for the Lightweight fragrance free stuff. It costs more & doesn't last as long as the regular but I needed more right now.

Couldn't find catnip & forgot the little can of sliced olives for making Puerto Rican Rice..  among other things but mainly covered my list. I didn't buy any Valentine's candy (no special KitKats) nor kids class Valentine's cards (no Monster High).

Everything went mostly as expected from taking out my trash & cat crap to getting an electric cart some selfish asshole took outside the store & left it in the rain!!! for me to swipe off the water collected in the seat so I could sit on it. YOU BET I SAT ON THAT COLD WET SEAT. 100% charge & I took it in.

Also found I could buy 2 Imperial 15 ounce tubs of margarine for 30 ounces & save $1.09 by not buying the 45 ounce.

Also Maintenance left notes asking people to drip their pipes & open the cabinet doors for under the sink because of the cold for the next few days. I also hope the heating doesn't go out.

No comments: