I finally finished a VHS tape to DVD transfer project for a friend's daughter & translated something for another friend & I'm hoping to resume working on episodes even if for my own bewilderment. I have been collecting raws & scripts for Wonderful, have all of Adult PreCure from earlier, & the rest of Wide Open Sky PreCure. I might have the movie but I need to check. Oy vay.
One thing I finally did one day last week was get some more enjoyment from the Delicious Party PreCure Heart Cure Watch... I decided gosh darnit I'm figuring out the Okosama Lunch thing... And good thing I researched it. If Kome Kome hasn't grown up yet - don't use it! Also oddly enough discovered this device with a camera (which you can't offload pictures it captures so why the heck) can scan specially crafted QR codes & unlock content!!
I found & scanned the 1st code on the instruction sheet - a strawberry room design. Then a nice guy on YouTube showed codes on the bottom of Recipipi thingies. Some of those scanned. 1 did not & later found it won't work until the Okosama Lunch data module is used. And then I had to deal with insufferable YouTubers who were "Oh here's one but I won't show you right now - no spoilers until after the show ends!" & then NEVER DOES SHOW THE CODES. And 1 Reddit user who was going to hack the codes & figured there were 101 possible codes - but Instead of Publicly making his chart accessible you had to ask for it in a private message. Why do people do this? Why act like this? It's not a secret club!
I found a PreCure Fandom Wiki page with the codes, where they are found, & what they unlock. There's a few missing. So I spent a couple hours unlocking Cure Finale, the bakery, the fruits parlor, the park - from codes! There's a few more (mostly letters), & 1 code unlocks the Melon Pan at the grocery store & Cure Summer shows up. I must be the last owner of these devices to find this out.
No comments:
Post a Comment