Tuesday, October 29, 2024

I WANT MY 88 CENTS SALAD MIX BACK....!!!

Since when did salad mix at the Alliance Walfart start costing over $2 a fricking bag??? Seems like after all this time supply chain issues should be cleared up & it can go back to 88 cents a bag.

Cole slaw mix is under $2 a bag. Maybe I should switch to that. I could start getting heads of lettuce & shred that. I'd need that stuff we used to rinse fresh cut vegetables in at LJS to keep it fresh longer, aside from rinsing uncooked vegetables because food chain issues. I mean I could go back to buying Romaine & chopping that.
Though in recent weeks my scale has indicated I've been losing weight when NOT eating salads, so maybe trying to lose weight that way wasn't working... Trying to starve the body & so it went into starvation mode & held onto fat.
I should look into more dried stuff & crock pot recipes methinks. Smoked turkey sausage cut up in stuff. Hmmm.. Fiber & protein together...

No comments: