Finally using a device which lets me log into my account without complaining. I don't like the changes they keep making to the dashboard. Just leave it alone!
I'm still angry about what was stolen from me. That anger and unforgiveness will never go away. If anything, life is more difficult for me. I probably weigh more now than I ever have and I'm not happy about it. Having to isolate because of the corona virus pandemic isn't helping my fitness goals either. I wish Mom was here just to hear her thoughts on things.
I miss my cat Negi. It was only in the last 18 months of our lives together did he finally get the idea he was allowed to jump up on my lap to ask for attention. I loved him dearly. He was the best mouse catcher I ever had.
Every day is a struggle to give a damn and to gather motivation. I just hope I'm not depressed. Back on Bayard, I had more room to move around and more of a distance I needed to walk. It was easier to go outside.
I just want my stuff back.
No comments:
Post a Comment