Sunday, April 22, 2018

Having to move when I shouldn't have to

So.. I'm moving. Into a place I didn't really want to go into. It's a broom closet. Hogwarts professors have had better accommodations. I'm being forced to give up things, rehome one of my cats, and just end up somewhere I don't want to be. In the coming months, I'll chronicle things there and write some of the disruptive month I went through to get where I ended up.

Some things in there: I considered suicide but a video posted by Logan Paul around New Year's Day convinced me not to. That and I didn't want to have people who know me having to explain what happened to me.

You have no idea how many ways I investigated places to move to, plans if I hadn't won the lottery, and when I finally do, my plans after that.

And I will fill in the blanks of the abuse I've suffered. I may post videos.

No comments: