Bad Luck: That the appointment I had today happened at all.
Good Luck: My vehicle started and got me there on time.
Unknown
Luck: The meeting lasted only 13 minutes and I don't even know how I
did or whether the guy who saw me agreed I have Asperger's. I hope I
answered him in ways he was looking for.
Bad Luck: A rock hit near dead center in the windshield on my way there, requiring me to get a Windshield Repair Kit.
Bad Luck: My vehicle not wanting to start after several attempts after shopping at Aldi's.
Good
Luck: It finally DID start and got me home, and the dealership was able
to get me in their schedule. And during their testing, it finally did
for the mechanic what it did for me.
Bad Luck: Replacing the starter is a $400+ hit.
Good Luck: They can get the part and do the repair today, and I may get my vehicle back tomorrow.
At least the oil change was free. I was told I won't know for at least 6 weeks after the last appointment how things went.
No comments:
Post a Comment