Monday, August 12, 2013

I REALLY HATE "RELIGIOUS" ROBOCALLS

I hate telemarketing robo-calls.

But I vehemently detest religious robocalls that do not identify who is calling nor give me a number to call and get them to knock it off. I also hate it when it calls when I'm not home so I can press 8 to get my number permanently off their list. I also hate it when they call and I'm not home and the message gets to the point where I can leave my "name" at the beep at the end, because I can't let loose a tirade of filth that will teach them to call my number like that again.

Religious robo-calls, for all intents and purposes, are illegal.
It's not your freaking job to spread your ideology. Keep Thy Religion To Thyself. If you can't speak 2 sentences without some mention of Jesus, the bible, or whatever, you don't need to speak to me without me hitting you upside the head with an aluminum baseball bat. You also deserve it when you use your religion to make decisions about anything. If you can't decide things for yourself, you have a problem. Seek help.
I don't go to church, and I don't care what you choose to believe in. Leave your beliefs at the door.

No comments: