Absolutely LIVID right now. It's probably too early to say that someone at the local post office is messing with my mail, but that's how I operate. An envelope sent June 23rd never arrived (so far), and my payment for my phone bill from June appears to never have arrived, plus my phone bill to PAY for July never got to me! I had a $48 phone bill (2 months) to settle online with a credit card.
I never signed up for online pay with no paper bills sent to me. I had been getting paper bills in the mail since I got the number. I can even locate my bills and payments for April and May of this year - both of which they kindly showed to me online that they got them.
As it turned out, when the number was with Verizon, Mom had signed up for online payments from her checking account. Somehow that information got transferred to Frontier as still being signed up with online payment even though the name had changed.
I'm going to have to call them up and make it clear I do not intend to use online payment as the primary method to get their money to them. I don't want this sort of thing happening again!!!
Preliminary search seems to indicate that I never got Frontier's June 2012 bill. Still I have this memory of paying Frontier by money order - as I have done since I got the number, and since the start of this year. I am not that irresponsible that I would not open a bill nor leave it where I would lose it. I have my places to put Opened Bills That Need Paying, and a place to put Paper That Has Been Dealt With (and kept should I get pissed off like I am now).
The only envelope I got this month from Frontier was some sort of re-verification for LifeLine. I copied that piece of paper and mailed that envelope from another post office.
And then I saw some sort of URL on the PDF phone bill I grabbed that was marked as Free on my bill, but I'm also going to get that removed. I do not want ANYTHING on my bill that I don't want on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment