I would really like to know what happened to me this past month. I got to talking to the counselor today and when asked how I was doing, I had the observation of how this month started out really crappy and depressing, but for some reason I got around to feeling not as bad as compared to a few months ago. What the hell happened?
Did my nieces staying over for a few nights next door do something? My sister giving away my mom's expensive adjustable bed? (Compared to what she claimed she got for it and the Craigslist ad I found, she practically gave it away. It wasn't costing anyone anything to just keep it around or put it upstairs. It wasn't hers to sell and I never got offered any money from the proceeds which were pitiful at best.) Working on my business plan? Making pizza twice in one week? I really have no idea what happened. August ended up being an odd month for me.
How can I keep this going, my counselor asked me. I noticed that I must have just kept from thinking about things, had things to do. I still haven't seen a doctor for a physical like my younger sister wants me to do. I figure she's mad at me in regard to what happened to mom. It's always been if something went wrong and I was nearby, it's my fault. I probably should see a doctor about a physical checkup, but I'd like to know how my younger sister dealt with things in regard to mom.
Just feeling better without a reason isn't a good thing. I don't do things like that. In a way, it's more or less denial in my opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment