I didn't hear this going on at the time, just moments ago, but my older sister did and just got done telling me about it.
Apparently out front, within mere feet of the front door of Apartment B, our redneck neighbors that live across the street from us were trying to straighten out a truck frame.
However, they were using another truck to do it and trying to do this in the road, not on their property.
Imagine 2 trucks attached to each other by the towing hitch, heading in opposite directions. Now imagine this dangerous scene within 5 feet of your front door on the road. I went out to see the skid marks on the road from this.My sister was in the right to yell at these idiots because they were endangering other people and personal property. She says some lady also from over there was yelling at her (apparently with no teeth) for yelling at the 2 idiots trying to straighten out a truck frame! Mentioning something about having kids and all, what this has to do with what was going on with the two trucks, I don't know.
My sister believes people like them aren't worth suing because they likely have nothing and or have no insurance for stupid things like this. If I had seen this as it was happening, I would have taken pics, but also advise them that they'd better have insurance and be ready to file a claim as we'd be suing them. I'm sure the event of the chain or whatever they used to hook the 2 trucks together snapping wasn't considered at all.
If you want to straighten a truck frame, you have to go to a garage and take the truck apart. It also costs a lot of money for the labor to do something like this. I would imagine there's some welding involved.Fighting, burning, and now this. I wish I had the money to buy up these surrounding houses.
And another thing: The rednecks have this big ass USA flag draped across and over their huge wood pile. Nothing wrong with a flag, but does it have to be 8 feet tall?
The best part of this was one guy apologizing and they did leave.
ADDITIONAL: Later that night, there were 2 ambulances that went rushing down the road, so maybe that was them somewhere else? Who is to know?
ADDITIONAL: Later that night, there were 2 ambulances that went rushing down the road, so maybe that was them somewhere else? Who is to know?
No comments:
Post a Comment