more hang up phone calls since some time around Thursday. I know who
they're from, basically, and I sent off a letter a while back explaining
things. So the letter must have finally gotten around to the proper
people it was intended for, and a stop was put to the harassment.
Of course, I won't be surprised if I get some other sort of letter like
my mom did years ago that sparked this entire tragic journey of bad
decisions and a refusal to assume responsibility. If something like that
arrives, it'd better have the right person addressed on there and sent
Certified so I can laugh at it and have it sent back unreceived.
People don't know most of what I went through these last 11 years. I was
there as it unfolded right in front of me, and nobody listened to me as
I made pleas about what was going on and nobody helped. And I've never
been thanked for what I did, one of those was preventing my
grandparents' house from exploding due to incomplete combustion of
propane and spending an entire week waking up each day in the basement
with a massive headache because the pressure of the gas had gone up due
to a new tank being installed and nobody checked the damn furnace until
I got the idea that something was horribly wrong. If I hadn't figured
out how to adjust the fuel pressure in the furnace, we would have been
dead and the house would have been on the news. Someone freakin' thank
me for that!!
I took care of my mother with the help of the ladies from Caring Hands
that she was able to have come in, and nobody has ever thanked me.
Instead I get indirectly told that people blame me for what happened.
Well, my mom's wishes was for not to be shut up in a nursing home,
tossed aside along with her dignity. She saw what happened to her
parents and she could get around to some degree and she didn't want
that. It would have been disgraceful to not honor her wishes while she
was still able to voice her decisions.
If anyone has a problem with me stating my view on that whole mess, too
bad. How about helping me now while you still can and while I'm trying
to figure things out? Hypocrisy is a bad thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment