Sunday, February 14, 2010

Should I rename this blog?

I've been thinking that maybe I should name this blog "My View of the
World" because obviously some people don't agree with my view.

To them, I say: Too BAD. Suck it.

I reject your reality and substitute my own in its place.

These opinions are fictional. Any similarity to real opinions is merely
a coincidence.

Also: Get a Life. You have more important things to worry about instead
of the random pen scratchings of one person. Go Away and GTFO. If you
don't like some of the things I have to say, don't read my blog. Calling
it libel will get you laughed out of court by not only the judge but the
bailiff and everyone else there. I do not post lies or falsehoods, only
opinions and things as I see them. Anything that affects me and how the
world treats me I consider fair game, so if you don't want something to
end up here, carefully consider how to word things and how I might end
up taking the general context of your words.

Thank you.

No comments: