Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sometimes emulators are neat

First it started with using ePSXe to run some Cardcaptor Sakura games
that wouldn't work on the actual Playstation because of stupid things on
the game disk and such.

Then I grabbed MAME and tried a few games on it. That's a nice one. ^_^

So recently I checked out the Sega Genesis emulator along with the Devil
Hunter Yohko game released for it. The DHY game isn't that great, but
still to think it exists... I found a site with several hacks of the
original, including one that gives you 30 lives. I haven't been able to
get past the boss on Level 2 yet. Infinite health would be a nice hack
for this game, people!!!

So anywho, the other day I found an 8-bit NES Emulator and the Japanese
game for what was dubbed here as Samurai Pizza Cats. Cute enough to show
my nieces, though I'd LOVE more of a FAQ, walkthrough or some other
guide for this game. It's not completely translated.

A friend of mine has an NES Lupin III game. Would be nice to see how
that turned out.

Anime video games - things you wish they had brought over then they
could have. Magic Knight Rayearth? Tenchi Muyou? Oy... the mind boggles.

Of course that's not to leave out the Atari 2600 emulator or the first
one that started the idea - the Atari 8-bit computer emulator.

No comments: