Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Might have some help

Well, I found the free legal aid people and their website so I filled in
the online form (after calling on Good Friday and not getting through)
and I got a call, as I was expecting, yesterday. The lady looked at the
'intake' information and asked me about a few other bits of info, and
after reading what I sent to them, scheduled an attorney to call me this
Monday about it. So it seems they can help. I would imagine that if they
couldn't help she wouldn't arrange anything. She asked me if I have any
pending court date, and I'm like No, I have no idea how to go about
doing this and I need all the help and advice I can get. I arranged an
appointment with a counselor on Thursday, so hopefully things will
progress ASAP.


On another note, I've discovered some good reading on the net.
Heartwarming tales that if you're a cold-hearted jerk, it wouldn't do
you any good to read them, so don't bother. Do a search for "nurse-kun"
and you'll see. There's another sorta related tale which is still going
on thankfully which should also turn up, though I hope we hear more from
"Nurse-kun."

No comments: