Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Guests and fish smell in 3 days

So... Just a few minutes ago, actually a bit earlier than that, my
sister said one of her first snide comments so far this time.

OK, so the dumpster for throwing away the old shingles arrives, but she
still ends up piling up a bunch of crap in front of the front door. Why
couldn't those have been thrown OVER the roof towards the dumpster
instead of creating more work for someone?

OK, so just now she went downstairs to check on something. Then she
comes up to ask where the heat tape on the pipes was. I tell her I don't
know where to get it plus I don't have the money to get it. She asks me
how much I make. It's none of her business I tell her. Then she says it
is too her business, then asks how much I pay to live here. Well mom
pays the rent, I take care of (usually) the electric. She knows that.
She comes up with some stupid thing like she can't afford to subsidize a
place for me to live.

WHAT THE .... !!!?!

It's NONE of her business what I make, nor what I pay to help out. All I
know is I did work in Apt B and I have not yet been paid for that. I
don't have money to pay for things that I won't be paid back.

I need a lawyer if she's going to try make some stupid case and try to
make me move out. She's hurting mom more than me if she tries that.

YET ANOTHER REASON WHY IT'S BAD FOR MY SISTER TO OWN THE PLACE WE LIVE
IN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((Andrew)))

I will keep you in my daily prayers, and hope that all this negative nonsense stops. You deserve a lot better! You are one of a handful of people I ever met online that I would trust!

Please e-mail me, if you can? :)
cheriebebe