A friend on a whim for something else went to a local Valu City store
and noticed a rack over by the toys and small appliances with Pioneer
DVDs on them. Of note, a Card Captor Sakura DVD, one CardCraptors DVD, 2
Adventures of the Mini Goddesses (Urd and Skuld files - dunno why they
can't just number them), Black Heaven. $5.99 each. There may have been
others, I don't know. I know of one other Valu City store and may try
checking it out to see what they got.
Interesting to see stuff like this popping up almost all over. Dollar
General, Big Lots, and now Valu City? It was a few years or so ago I
found MEAD's Sailor Moon design notebooks at Valu City and ended up
collecting all 6 designs. It's nice to see stuff like this still popping
up. And it sorta makes up for our group's destroyed plans for Anime
North this year. T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment