Friday, March 25, 2022

The tokens I used to have...?

At one point in my life, I had a decent coin and game token collection. I guess I can say that now, because it got stolen out of my storage unit during 2018. I made the mistake of handing something so important to me to another only to never see it again.

I amassed the token collection from my 18 months at Showbiz Pizza Place in Columbus. I loved doing game pull and going through the coins. I collected a lot of Other tokens during that time. What I forgot I did at one point was write down a list of the unique tokens I had. To wit:

  • Abra Kadabra Pizza Magic
  • Gallatin Bank parking token
  • Aladdin's Castle (picture)
  • Putt Putt Plus
  • The Palace
  • American Amusement
  • Chuck E Cheese Pizza Time Theatre
  • Showbiz Pizza Place
  • Gladieux Corporation
  • Buckeye Game Room
  • The Wizard Family Arcade
  • Malibu Castle & Showboat
  • Fun n Games
  • Capt. Darrell's Oyster Bar & Game Room on the Boardwalk Daytona Beach, Florida
  • Amusement Wampum
  • Jupiter and Beyond
  • Crazy C.A.T.S.
  • Fair Play Pizza Theater
  • Big City Game Room
  • Station Break Family Amusement Centers
  • Lincoln Lane Brunswick 2000
  • Funway Freeway Officer Mohair
  • Games People Play
  • Show Rental
  • Olds Pizza Connection
  • Silverball Game Room
  • Ellwest-Jolar Amusement Centers
  • Electric Animal & Screen Door Co.
  • Video Vibes
  • Rocky's Gamerooms Russell, KY
  • Circus Playhouse Food Emporium
  • Fun Factory
  • Burger King
  • Lunar Landing
  • Red Roof Inns
  • Kings Video Columbus Square Bowling Palace
  • Funtasia Family Amusement Centers
  • Cedar Point Arcades
  • Game Trek
  • Arcade City
  • Jim's Jukebox Junction
  • Smorga Bob's Family Restaurant
  • Twilight Zone Family Videogame Centers
  • New Tech Amusements
  • Kmart  RND Video Game Specialist
  • Razz ma Tazz Pizza Palace
  • Future Games Inc
  • Play Palace Family Amusement Centers
  • Fancie Annie's
  • Paradise Books (ahem)
  • Fantasia Family Electronic Game Centers
  • The Game Room
  • Six Flags Log Ride
  • Major Magic's All Star Pizza Revue
  • Red Baron Family Fun Center
  • Coca Cola (?)
  • Regina's Movies
  • Old Town America's Good Time Family Entertainment Center
  • Bally's Le Mans Family Fun Centers
  • 1984 World's Fair Video Expo which had different designs such as Space Invaders, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, and Ms. Pac-Man

No comments: