A while back I had been friend requested by a same graduating class person who at the time was known to be rather smart. Good grades, on the chess team and was skilled even while in junior high. Generally active in a few scholastically inclined things.
Then after a while on The Book of Faces, it was clear he was a Trump supporter. I mean, really? It's a shame he let those smarts go to waste. Or maybe he smoked something during those formative college years. But it's appalling how low that intelligence went. I doubt he could play chess anymore.
For others I've seen, they've held onto their intelligence and supplanted it with experience and wisdom. So yeah. Work that cranial muscle or lose it.
As for that "friend" on Foosebook? When it was clear our views didn't match, he unfriended me rather than accept he was wrong. (Or dumb)
No comments:
Post a Comment