This could be the funniest thing you'll read in a while.
One thing my Mom learned early on with me as a baby was that she needed to wake up before I did, especially if I had a full diaper the next morning. Because she made the mistake one day of getting up after I did, and that didn't happen again.
Apparently, I was one baby who didn't like having a full poopy diaper. And I made use of that diaper in what could be considered an artistic way. I got told of this story enough times to remember it.
Apparently, I was of the mind as a baby to 2 years old or so that when I woke up with a full diaper, I made a mess on the wall with said contents. I don't remember how it went and Mom never tried to describe it, but having a baby poop sculpture mural on the wall next to the crib wasn't something she enjoyed very much in having to clean, in addition to the mess on my backside. But you should be able to picture it by now a baby boy, unhappy with a full diaper, probably crying in a fit, but busy at work with his art project.
And then imagine how long it took to clean up and de-stinkify it all.
Happy Thanksgiving, people!
No comments:
Post a Comment