skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Some book prices are just INSANE
What
is it with Sugar Sugar Rune manga? Volumes 4 and 8 are rip-off priced
more often than not, and then those volumes are either Sold Out or some
seller lists the Spanish editions. And the one copy of SSR V.8 that I do
find for $13, the seller shipped it Media Mail and promptly did not
arrive when it should have. I got a refund, the seller apologized for
not having a 2nd copy in stock. Well, crap, if you saw the prices, you'd
think someone stole my copy and sold it for drug money.
I
managed to get SSR books 1 to 5 off eBay from a seller in Alaska of all
places and ended up being $6 a book. Vol.6 and 7 aren't so expensive,
but V.8?? What did Del Rey do? Print it with gold?
I found
another not-as ripoff priced copy of V.8 of Sugar Sugar Rune but still
more than reasonable, and this time it better arrive. AND IT BETTER NOT
BE IN SPANISH.
No comments:
Post a Comment