skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Over 6 hours without electric last night
Electric
was out from 5:44pm last night to 11:49 pm. All my plans for what I
wanted to do shot to crap. It was just like out at my grandparents'
house. One rumble of thunder and Ohio Edison's electric gets scared and
poof. Really unreliable.
But it wasn't done there - at one
point last night I heard a BBRRRT! and a beep from one answering machine
downstairs and I knew there was yet another hiccup in the electric.
At least I know when the power has been out for a good while, the TV
just needs time for its capacitors to charge before it will stay on when
I ask it to turn on. Ask is pretty much how I get it to work at times
like that. It's over 12 years old but still works. I could replace the
capacitors but not without discharging them first.
No comments:
Post a Comment