Monday, November 27, 2006

Suggestion I tried to send to Bandai


For some reason, they use a script that checks whether or not an entered
email address is valid - and it doesn't work!!! Here's what I wanted to
tell them:

Well... I think it's time you gave us U.S. fans of Tamago-chi the real
thing. I had a friend bring back the latest Uratama Tamago-chi Plus and
That is the product that Bandai should be bringing here. Except with a
Pause feature added in. Leave in the Japanese text support (and in fact
add a feature somehow to use that in the name of the Go-chi when it's
born ^_-), translate everything else faithfully and correctly. Keep in
the support to connect to ALL JAPANESE TAMAGO-CHI MODELS and Tamago-chi
Station - but make sure it can connect to ALL U.S. VERSION 2s AND
VERSION 3s as well! The ability to take and pass gift items between V.2s
and V.3s. V.2 to new Version and from New Version to V.3 or from All
Japanese models to US models - with the note IF it can be passed on or
not. HEH.

Passwords should also work the same. (I can't get e-tamago.com to work
right on any U.S. Windows PC for some odd reason and it should.)

Rumors abound that the Version 4 (also rumored) might be color. Eh.
whatever, Uratama has a blue LCD screen.

AND FOR ONCE - TELL PEOPLE HOW TO SAY TAMAGO-CHI CORRECTLY. Leave out
the "T"!!! and you'll do fine!! Even tell people you guys originally got
it wrong for no reason - here's a chance to fix all that. The people who
did the commercials need slapped upside the head.

GO GET A TAMA"GO"-CHI

Great toy, btw. But I want what Japanese consumers are getting. It's a
plus I can read and translate Japanese, so I can finally see what we
U.S. and other English-speaking fans are missing.

Oh yeah- Tamago-chis are so well made, you can drop one in a bucket of
water, dry it out, and it will eventually work right again. ^_^;;; I
found that out by accident.

Later!

No comments: