Saturday, April 15, 2006

Former boss spotted?


A few days ago, I believe I spotted my former boss in a car with his
wife in the parking lot, and after having noticed me, were talking about
something, and had grins on their faces. His wife was driving a silver
car of some model, and left the parking lot and went south on Route 44.
He's got some nerve showing his face around there, and even bigger nerve
having a grin on his face, more or less seeing me get a rack of carts to
bring back into the store. The abuse he put me through trying to get me
to quit...

I also know certain family members read this blog, and for them - STOP
READING THIS BEFORE I AM FORCED TO MAKE THIS BLOG PRIVATE. This is NONE
of your concern - you have no right to tell me what I can and cannot put
here, so there. Bug off!

No comments: